Building lasting joy and resilience for the new reality shift…
Malise loves promoting the spark that leads to the next step in learning. As we come together in this time of great awakening, she has dedicated her life to helping awaken the master within through rewiring old programming and igniting joy and resilience. Her personal mission is to master her mind and heart and pass on the learnings as she goes. Her story is one of empowerment, helping remind each of us to stop seeking love and healing from outside of ourselves and instead, find it within the heart’s universal connection.
Passionately providing engaging coaching, counselling, workshop and training facilitation, and motivational presentations, Malise utilises Neuro Linguistic Programming, cutting edge emotional resilience skills and quantum science to get results. Malise’s expertise lies in facilitating those seeking a positive change by providing clarity and creative vision. Guiding you through personal insight, Malise will empower you with practical tools drawn from both ancient, and newly-emerging knowledge from a multi-dimensional perspective. She feels her mission is to help as many souls as possible remove limiting belief systems and awaken to their true nature. Malise’s end goal is to aid you in living a conscious life by introducing you to your own innate resources, drawn from body, mind and spiritual wisdom.
Having spent several years within the teaching system as a secondary teacher, the corporate world as an administrator, office manager, project coordinator and HR consultant, and the employment industry as a trainer and assessor, Malise now spends most of her time passionately helping others find joy and resilience as a coach, counsellor and motivational speaker. She draws on her challenges and experience with eating disorders, co-dependence and addictions and can show you how to lead a life of joy and resilience again.
Methodology, Qualifications and Member Associations:
- Diploma of Counselling – Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors (Currently) 2020
- Member of the Australian Counselling Association (ACA)
- The Priestess Path Lineages of Light Graduate – Elizabeth Wilcock 2020
- Awakening the Illuminated Heart Graduate – School of Remembering 2020
- Winner, Emerging Young Leader, Business Association of Australia’s International Women’s Leadership Awards 2019
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment – Plenty Colleges 2019
- Neuro Linguistic Coach – Dynamic Mind Works 2014
- NLP Practitioner (Time Based Therapy, Neuro Relationship Technique, Hypnosis), NLP Master Practitioner – Dynamic Mind Works 2015
- Graduate Diploma of Education, Secondary – Griffith University 2010
- Bachelor of Creative Industries – Queensland University of Technology 2005
- Toastmasters International (Vice President PR, Competent Communicator) – 2007
- Founding member of AANLP (Association for Applied Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Member of the Queensland College of Teachers (QCT)