Terms and Conditions
Coaching & Counselling, Workshops and Courses
All coaching & counselling, workshops/courses and speaking engagements must be paid at least 24 hours prior to the first session/event or course start date. Failure to finalise payment will result in cancellation of your booking or forfeiture of your place in the training.
Payment plans are available for the 10x Coaching Session Package ($1000). You may make 5x instalments of $200 provided that the first instalment is paid 24 hours before the first session and each instalment is paid at least every second session thereafter, with the last instalment paid at least 24 hours before the ninth session takes place.
All deposits or monies paid are non-refundable once the service has been provided. You may apply for a refund for future services that have been booked. For coaching and counselling clients, you must provide 24 hours notice before the start of the booked session. For all other services (courses/workshops and speaking engagements) you must provide 7 days written notice to email@example.com. A $25 administration fee will be applied.
Absence from Course Sessions
All of the content and practices in the course training is important and required for a cohesive understanding. Sessions are live and interactive. If you are absent from a course session (not including one day workshops) and you would like to catch up, this can be arranged for an additional $50 fee, please call 0481 675 729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm details.
Agreement & Release
- I confirm that I undertake this coaching & counselling / training with Malise Banks of my own free will and that I take full responsibility for my own well-being at all times.
- I understand that if I am currently undergoing any form of treatment from a physician, psychiatrist or psychologist which may affect my learning experience, that it is my responsibility to inform said persons and obtain their agreement that I am fit to learn with Malise Banks.
- I acknowledge that any recording or written material used as part of the learning with Malise Banks, remains sole and exclusive property of Malise Banks (including Intellectual Property Rights) and may not be used by me without obtaining prior written permission.
- Malise Banks reserves the right to record all learning (courses only) in any media she may choose and for those recordings to remain her property which she can then dispose of as she sees fit, with full regard to existing laws and publishing regulations.
- I agree to use the powerful skills, techniques and learning’s with the greatest care and attention.
- I will under no circumstances, misuse the powerful skills, techniques and learning’s that I will gain in this course.
- I agree that I have carefully read and completely understood all the above terms and my agreement of these terms with the session fee / tuition paid to Malise Banks constitute a full and binding agreement to the above terms and conditions.
The information in this Course is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide a medical diagnosis or substitute for medical advice. Malise Banks make no representations, guarantees or warranties that the information or exercises in this Course is appropriate for you or will result in improvement of your overall psychological, physiological or emotional health. The information in the Course is by no means complete or exhaustive and therefore does not apply to all conditions, disorders and health-related issues. The information and instruction in this Course is not intended to be medical advice or psychological intervention. Any reference to or mention of any particular diagnoses or dysfunctions is intended for informational purposes only and not an attempt to diagnose your particular problems.
By purchasing this Course and embarking on the tasks in it, you are assuming the risk that the tasks may not be appropriate for you and may increase your emotional pain or cause you to have new emotional pain or new symptoms. It is normal to experience a temporary transition period of emotional pain if you have unresolved issues that need to come to the surface.
By purchasing this Course, Malise Banks grants you a nonexclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use her copyrighted Course and any associated materials solely for your own personal and non-commercial use. The exception to this stipulation is if you are completing a course specifically for Therapists and Malise Banks hereby grants you rights to use her resource materials for your clients in a commercial setting. This Course is protected under Australian and foreign copyrights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any of the content within the Course is strictly prohibited. Your purchase of the Course does not grant you any ownership rights to the Course.
The Course may contain references or links to materials from third-parties. Reference to any third-party products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation with us. Malise Banks is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and she does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
Malise Banks has sole right and discretion to determine whether to sell the Course to any individual and may reject a purchase by any individual with or without explanation.
This Terms of Service Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with applicable federal law and the substantive laws of Australia without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws. Any cause of action by you with respect to our Website or Content must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
To the extent that any Content is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
Malise Banks is not responsible for your actions. You are solely responsible for your own moves and decisions and the evaluation and use of her services should be based on your own due diligence. You agree that Malise Banks is not liable to you in any way for your results in using her services.
Please be advised that you will be taken to have accepted the above-mentioned terms and conditions when you pay for a coaching and counselling session, workshop or course with Malise Banks.