Terms and Conditions
Workshops and Courses
All workshops and courses must be paid prior to the start date. Failure to finalise payment will result in forfeiture of your saved place in the training with no refund available for monies paid.
All deposits or monies paid are non-refundable.
All of the content and practice in the training is important and required for a cohesive understanding. Sessions are live and interactive. If you are absent from a session and you would like to catch up, this can be arranged for a fee of $50.
Agreement & Release
- I confirm that I undertake this training with Malise Banks of my own free will and that I take full responsibility for my own well-being at all times.
- I understand that if I am currently undergoing any form of treatment from a physician, psychiatrist or psychologist which may affect my learning experience, that it is my responsibility to inform said persons and obtain their agreement that I am fit to learn with Malise Banks.
- I acknowledge that any recording or written material used as part of the learning with Malise Banks, remains sole and exclusive property of Malise Banks (including Intellectual Property Rights) and may not be used by me without obtaining prior written permission.
- Malise Banks reserves the right to record all learning in any media she may choose and for those recordings to remain her property which she can then dispose of as she sees fit, with full regard to existing laws and publishing regulations.
- I agree to use the powerful skills, techniques and learning’s with the greatest care and attention.
- I will under no circumstances, misuse the powerful skills, techniques and learning’s that I will gain in this course.
- I agree that I have carefully read and completely understood all the above terms and my agreement of these terms with the tuition paid to Malise Banks constitute a full and binding agreement to the above terms and conditions.
All sales are final for online courses. No refunds are issued for online courses once a sale is completed.
The information in this Course is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide a medical diagnosis or substitute for medical advice. Malise Banks make no representations, guarantees or warranties that the information or exercises in this Course is appropriate for you or will result in improvement of your overall psychological, physiological or emotional health. The information in the Course is by no means complete or exhaustive and therefore does not apply to all conditions, disorders and health-related issues. The information and instruction in this Course is not intended to be “psychological therapy” or medical advice, especially since we have not personally examined you and prescribed treatment or education specific to your individual condition. Any reference to or mention of any particular diagnoses or dysfunctions is intended for informational purposes only and not an attempt to diagnose your particular problems.
By purchasing this Course and embarking on the tasks in it, you are assuming the risk that the tasks may not be appropriate for you and may increase your emotional pain or cause you to have new emotional pain or new symptoms. It is normal to experience a temporary transition period of emotional pain if you have unresolved issues that need to come to the surface.
By purchasing this Course, Malise Banks grants you a nonexclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use her copyrighted Course and any associated materials solely for your own personal and non-commercial use. The exception to this stipulation is if you are completing a course specifically for Therapists and Malise Banks hereby grants you rights to use her resource materials for your clients in a commercial setting. Our Course is protected under Australian and foreign copyrights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any of the content within the Course is strictly prohibited. Your purchase of the Course does not grant you any ownership rights to the Course.
The Course may contain references or links to materials from third-parties. Reference to any third-party products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation with us. Malise Banks is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and she does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. Malise banks is not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
We will respond quickly to claims of copyright infringement as found in this Course, according to the terms of the The Copyright Act (Cth) 1968 as found under Australian law. If you believe any copyrights are infringed by the Course, please provide us with a written notice via mail, fax, or email that contains the following information:
(1) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(2) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(3) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Website;
(4) Your address, telephone number, and email address;
(5) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(6) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
We are only required to respond to those notices that substantially comply with the above requirements. We will investigate your claim and will notify by the method of contact you used to file your notice with us.
THE CONTENT PROVIDED IN THIS COURSE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” WITH “ALL FAULTS”, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). OUR WEBSITE AND CONTENT MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. MALISE BANKS; INCLUDING ALL OF HER AFFILIATES, HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR CONTENT. MALISE BANKS CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF HER WEBSITE OR CONTENT. MALISE BANKS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT HER CONTENT OR SERVICES FOUND WITHIN ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY SUCH ITEMS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION IN THE USE AND DOWNLOADING OF ANY SUCH CONTENT AND USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND REMOVE VIRUSES. ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES SOMEHOW ATTRIBUTED TO OUR CONTENT AND SERVICES IS DISCLAIMED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN CONTENT THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE THEREOF AND ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER HARM OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT.
IN NO EVENT WILL MALISE BANKS OR HER CORPORATIONS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, VENDORS, AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THIS VIDEO WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, EQUITY, STATUTE OR BY WAY OF ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES COULD HAVE BEEN FORESEEN. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, MALISE BANKS’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US FOR THE VIDEO(S) WE PROVIDE PRIOR TO THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY.
This Terms of Service Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with applicable federal law and the substantive laws of Australia without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws. Any cause of action by you with respect to our Website or Content must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
To the extent that any Content is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
Malise Banks is not responsible for your actions. You are solely responsible for your own moves and decisions and the evaluation and use of her services should be based on your own due diligence. You agree that Malise Banks is not liable to you in any way for your results in using her services.